ECAM Woluwé

Entraide des étudiants écamiens
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

ECAM Woluwé Index du Forum » 1BAC » Mécanique » Tout les exos du chap 10 du syllabus
Tout les exos du chap 10 du syllabus
MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Mai - 17:40 (2012) Répondre en citant

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/80499449/Meca-phy exo chap 10/MP exo chap 10 1.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/80499449/Meca-phy exo chap 10/MP exo chap 10 2.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/80499449/Meca-phy exo chap 10/MP exo chap 10 3.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/80499449/Meca-phy exo chap 10/MP exo chap 10 4.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/80499449/Meca-phy exo chap 10/MP exo chap 10 5.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/80499449/Meca-phy exo chap 10/MP exo chap 10 6.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/80499449/Meca-phy exo chap 10/MP exo chap 10 7.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/80499449/Meca-phy exo chap 10/MP exo chap 10 8.JPG

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Mai - 17:40 (2012)
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Mai - 17:55 (2012) Répondre en citant

Normalement les photos sont de bonne qualité donc si vous zommez vous arriverez à lire :p

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 09:40 (2012) Répondre en citant
Mehdi idr

Merci  Mr. Green

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 11:01 (2012) Répondre en citant
Adrien B.

Pour moi il y a une petite erreur au 3. Tu dit t1=a1/v0 et t2=a2/vo. Ce qui fait t1*v0=a1 , c'est qui est pas possible car une vitesse fois un temps donne une distance et non une accélération. Donc pour c t1=v0/a1 et t2=v0/a2 qu'il faut utiliser. Et donc en remplaçant dans t1= n t2 tu arrive a v0/a1 = n vo/a2 ce qui fait a2= a1 . n et ensuite la suite est juste car c'est a1 = g sin alpha et a2 = g et non l'inverse. Voila juste une petit erreur d’inattention et qu'on me corrige si je me trompe , merci.

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 11:37 (2012) Répondre en citant
Adrien B.

Petite erreur aussi au 6. On dit que l'ascenseur descend donc m.a est dans le même sens que P. Donc la formule c'est ft - P= -ma  => ft= m ( g- a ) et  a c'est pas la formule donnée dans la résolution mais a= vf-vi / delta t donc 0-2 / 5  soit -2/5  ( ce qui est logique car l’ascenseur freine donc on doit avoir une accélération négative et non positive ) et on arrive alors bien a ft = 800 *(9.81+2/5 ).

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 12:37 (2012) Répondre en citant

bien vu!

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 17:40 (2012) Répondre en citant
Cédric D.

Petite erreur dans le 10.11 alpha= arctg (a/g) et non arcsin (a/g). 
Ce qui donne la réponse du syllabus 20.9°.

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Oct - 02:49 (2012) Répondre en citant
memory

I just required some information and was searching on Google for it. I visited each page that came on first page and didn’t got any relevant result then I thought to check out the second one and got your blog. This is what I wanted!

North Face Jackets Outlet  Moncler Vestes  Giacche Belstaff
 Louis Vuitton Outlet  Karen Millen Outlet

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Jan - 03:34 (2018) Répondre en citant
neel

pro football jerseys  Except where required by law, cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent, reproduced, modified, sold, traded, refunded or replaced if lost or stolen.
 Not valid on previous purchases. Other brands or merchandise may be excluded.
 Material: 100% Recycled PolyesterSatin twill woven jock tagNo profanity will be acceptedTagless collar10 Character limit Cheap Steelers Jerseys on customizationScreen print name, numbers and logosMesh side panels wholesale nba jerseys for extra breathabilityTailored design for movementPlayer names must match the current team rosters and the team for which they currently playNFL shield at collarPlayer names cannot be printed on the team's jersey from which they retiredMachine washCustomized items are Cheap Steelers Jerseys final sale and cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded after order has been placedOfficially licensedBrand: Nike

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 04:05 (2018) Répondre en citant
BlackFriday

Talk about a happy accident.Yazmin Fox, 36, became a plus-size erotic model after a friend dared her to post a photo of herself in underwear on Instagram.“It just went crazy, and I Coach Outlet Store Online  soon realized that it may be worth pursuing. I soon had photographers asking to shoot me and agencies asking to sign me,” Fox, who’s based in Cambridge, UK, tells the Mirror.Though the size-22 model has turned down agencies, she’s made a career out of posting sultry Michael Kors Purses  snaps on her Instagram page, which has more than 600,000 followers. She has a separate subscriber page with 1,300 fans, who pay $30 apiece for access to her nude art photos.  A post shared by Yazmin Fox (@yazminthefox) on Sep 28, 2016 at 5:18am PDT.But Coach Outlet Stores  Fox isn’t interested in being the next Ashley Graham.“I never wanted to model and didn’t intend to become one. I certainly have no clue about fashion or trends,” she writes in an Instagram post.And besides, she loves her career outside of modeling: rescuing and rehabilitating wildlife. coach handbags  “I’ve been lucky enough to have worked with majestic animals like elephants, bears, apes, tigers and crocodiles,” she writes on Instagram. (She’s got the pics to prove it.) But even though modeling isn’t her sole focus, she does want to use her platform to encourage people Michael Kors Outlet Online Sale  to embrace their curves.“I think all body types should get more recognition. Not just skinny models and not just plus models,” she says. “There’s room for a portrayal of every body type.”
“I feel like I’m in my element,” says the 6-foot-2 Hassan of the flowy Michael Kors Purses  calf-length white tunic and fabric chain-mail vest he’s wearing this year. “It feels very natural and comfortable — this is my alter ego’s version of wearing a suit,” he says, explaining that his playa counterpart goes by “HassanMeister.”“He’s a motherf–ker to my credit card — and Michael Kors Factory Store  I have to pay for it,” he adds. Other pieces he purchased include a full-length white-fur coat, leather holster and epaulets as well as glow-in-the-dark sneakers.But whether you’re in heels or high tops, the festival isn’t Fashion Week: Attendees face unpredictable and inclement weather and blustery coach outlet online  winds that stir up sand — all without access to running water or bathrooms. Still, Marcus encourages her clients to commit to their looks.The sex- and drug-fueled festival can help shed attendees’ inhibitions.“Burning Man is all about radical self-expression,” says Marcus. “It’s your chance to be Coach Outlet Online  exactly who you want to be.”Business has been so good that the longtime stylist now estimates that 70 percent of her clients are for Burning Man, engaging in year-round events revolving around the festival.Consultations can start nearly a year in advance, when the costumer creates mood Coach Outlet Store Online  boards depicting themes such as “Gypsy” and “Mad Max” (Natalia’s chosen motif) for her potential clients, many of whom ship out 100-pound trunks filled with some 20-odd pieces that Marcus will organize with stickers so they don’t have to figure out how to pair anything themselves.<br Longchamp Sale  />Want to dress your child like DJ Khaled’s adorably natty 10-month-old? It’s gonna cost you nearly $2,000.The pint-sized Asahd Tuck Khaled arrived in his DJ daddy’s arm at the MTV Video Music Awards Saturday night in head-to-toe Gucci. The outfit — a jacquard taffeta suit embroidered Coach Factory Outlet  with little monsters — consists of an $820 jacket, $580 pants and $275 leather shoes.
“We’re not doing an exact copy of the movie,” says Schumacher. “We evoke the movie, but we’re creating something original for the stage.”“Frozen,” the musical, runs about 20 minutes longer than Michael Kors Outlet  the movie, which gives the creators time to dig a little deeper into the characters and their predicaments.‘We’re not doing an exact copy of the movie. We evoke the movie, but we’re creating something original for the stage.’“What’s going through Anna’s head when Hans tells her Coach Bags  he never loved her?” says Schumacher. “What is Elsa thinking as she’s being coronated? Kristen and Bobby [who also wrote the film’s songs] know this material so well, they can go deep into it.”Even Olaf, Michael Kors Outlet Online  a life-size puppet operated by the actor Greg Hildreth, gets a second song in the musical.So far, the only iceberg along the way was the dismissal of the show’s original director, Alex Timbers. He was long a Disney favorite, having co-directed Broadway’s “Peter and the Starcatcher” on Broadway. But Disney, sources say, had doubts about his ability to command a show the size of “Frozen.”The decision to hire Grandage seemed odd at Michael Kors  first, since the British director is best known for staging such plays as “Frost/Nixon” and “Red.” He directed a revival of “Evita” in London and New York, but was never thought of as a director of musicals.But Schumacher admired his work at Glyndebourne, the fabled opera Michael Kors Outlet  festival in England, where Grandage staged “Billy Budd” and “The Marriage of Figaro.” He’s also directed plenty of Shakespeare plays, which, like musicals, have large casts and sprawling sets.“Michael brings the heft of classical theater to the show,” says Schumacher. “There are times when I look Michael Kors Bags  at this production and think it could be done at the Old Globe.”Disney’s had a good run on Broadway with “Beauty and the Beast,” “The Lion King” and “Aida.” There were a few stumbles — “The Little Mermaid” and “Tarzan” — but “Aladdin” is a big, Michael Kors Outlet Clearance  crowd-pleasing hit at the New Amsterdam.“Frozen” seems poised to join the list of winners.One thing no one’s messing with: “Let It Go.” It’s the big turning point in the movie and, powerfully sung by Levy, brings the curtain down on the first act, no doubt planting Michael Kors Bags  itself in the minds of a new generation of theatergoers.
Rihanna knows a thing or two about looking good. Now, the charting-topping badass is letting her fans try on some of her sexiest, most iconic looks by way of . . . socks.In an ongoing collaboration Michael Kors Outlet Store  with cool-kid hosiery brand Stance, Rihanna just released two new sock “boxes,” each of which comes with two pairs of socks. They’re going for $48 a pop online (that’s 12 bucks a sock, for those keeping count at home).Fans of her provocative on-screen looks might enjoy coach factory  the “Music Video” sock set, whose two pairs showcase Rihanna’s famed “Pour It Up” ensemble (curly blond wig, bejeweled bra top) and her West Indian-inspired dress from the underground club scene in her video “Work” (featuring Drake).If it’s glam RiRi you prefer, you might opt for Longchamp Outlet  the Bad Gal’s “Award Show” box, which pays homage to Rihanna’s Swarovski-crystal-encrusted naked dress and her yellow Guo Pei gown from 2015’s Met Gala.
As anyone familiar with comic books knows, death in the superhero universe is about as permanent as a gig playing Spider-Man. Sure Coach Outlet  enough, Elektra has been resurrected and is set to return in “The Defenders,” which premieres (also on Netflix) Friday.The long-awaited series will team all of Marvel’s major Netflix heroes — Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones — as they join forces to stop that Michael Kors Handbags  same ninja order (though Elektra may now be lured to work for a new villain played by Sigourney Weaver).Like her character, Yung is a martial-arts master, earning a black belt after studying karate through her late teens. “I was well-trained when I was a kid,” she Michael Kors Outlet Online  says. “When there’s a physical thing to do, yeah, I can do it.”That includes fighting off threats in real life. When she was 14, she was attacked by two guys on the street. Her training kicked in like a reflex.“We were at the top of some Longchamp Bag  stairs and I managed to turn and kick one, and he fell down the stairs,” Yung says. “The other one, he head-butted me. I managed to grab him around the neck and bang his head against the wall. Then [help] arrived.”If that incident sounds scary, Yung coach outlet  says it was all too common in the rough Seine-Saint-Denis neighborhood, outside of Paris, where she was raised. “This is not the most welcoming, gentle, nice area,” she says.Yung’s father settled there after fleeing Cambodia; her mother was born in France but is of mixed French coach purses  and Italian heritage. The two met at a grocery store where Yung’s mother worked as a cashier and her dad collected shopping carts. (Her mom now works at a clothing store and her father for a computer company.)“My dad lost everyone [in his immediate family] in Longchamp  the war,” Yung says. “When he came to France, he came with his extended family. Because of this tragedy, they’ve always been close to each other. I’ve grown up in Cambodian culture, but I am French. I feel completely French.”
First lady Melania Trump ditched her Coach Purses  stilettos and changed into white sneakers for her and President Trump’s tour of hurricane-ravaged Texas — hours after she was ripped on social media for teetering out of the White House in heels.The first lady stepped out of Air Force One in Texas wearing the more coach factory outlet  appropriate flat footwear as she and Trump headed for Corpus Christi for a briefing on rescue efforts following Tropical Storm Harvey.Earlier Tuesday, she departed Washington, DC, in black snakeskin heels, aviators, a green bomber jacket and black slacks. But she changed mid-flight and opted for a Coach Handbags  white button-down shirt, black slacks and a FLOTUS baseball cap for her visit to the Lone Star State.“It’s sad that we have an active and ongoing natural disaster in Texas, and people are worried about her shoes,” said her spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham.
When Parisian actress Elodie Coach Outlet Store  Yung first moved to New York to star in Season 2 of Netflix’s popular “Daredevil” series, she got some housing tips from friends.Williamsburg, they told her, is the place to be.So she signed up on a rental Listserv for artists and eventually scored a temporary loft Michael Kors Outlet Online Sale  in “East Williamsburg.”“I was so happy,” says Yung, 36, while sipping coffee on the Lower East Side. “I showed a friend, ‘Look, I found something in East Williamsburg!’ He said, ‘Uh-oh. There’s no such thing as East Williamsburg.‘Elodie, you live in Bushwick.’ ”But residing in that   grittier, industrial stretch of Brooklyn turned out fine in the end. Yung enjoyed the area’s street art and found herself just a subway ride away from Manhattan’s art galleries and Central Park, where she spent hours with her dog, Tyche (named for the Greek goddess of Michael Kors Sale  fortune). Still, her choice of digs confused the driver who ferried her to “Daredevil” shoots around New York.“You’re playing Elektra, one of the main characters,” he pointed out. “And they put you up here?”Yung has since left Bushwick behind, but not Elektra — even though her Coach Factory  character, an assassin and former flame of Matt Murdock (a k a Daredevil himself), was killed while battling a mystical ninja order at the end of the season.

Bags Outlet Sale:
Coach Purses On Sale
Longchamp Sale Totes
Coach Bags Clearance
Coach Purses Outlet Online
Michael Kors Outlet Store
Longchamp Outlet Store

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 04:08 (2018) Répondre en citant
neel

discount nfl jerseys The 7 foot, 239 pound Turner is known for his shooting touch and shot blocking skills. He spent one year at Texas and was named Big 12 Freshman of the Year. He averaged 10.1 points and 6.5 rebounds while hitting 45.5 percent of his shots and 83.9 percent of his free throws. The Jazz workout was his first with an NBA team.
 Turner said he can play power forward or center and is working on his conditioning. He wants to add weight wholesale jerseys and fine tune his post play.
 more comfortable playing in the post than on the perimeter, Turner said. was just kind of the system we were running at Texas. So, I was out there having to draw guys out of the paint. But I comfortable playing in the paint.
 numbers were pretty bad shooting in college, but I definitely a lot better shooter than what I showed. I been working on it a lot more. Just have to be a little more consistent. NBA (3 pointer) is definitely something I working on. said his game also was limited during his lone season at Kentucky. The 6 10, 241 pound Lyles is versatile, with strong ball handling ability for his size.
 He was named to the Southeastern Conference All Freshman team after averaging 8.7 points, 5.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 23 minutes a game. Lyles said he wanted to show his basketball intelligence and that he can be an threat both offensively and defensively.
  wholesale nba basketball vest mens a lot of versatility to my game I didn get to showcase, Lyles said. just because the team didn need it from me. I really didn complain about it because we were winning 38 0, there nothing you can say.
 being a playmaker with the ball, without the ball. Making plays for myself and teammates and just more of my versatility on the perimeter and in the post. and Lyles downplayed the direct competition between the two, though both are expected to be selected in the same range. They said they have ignored mock drafts and that all workouts are treated equally regardless of the team or who else is in the session.
 weren against each other the whole workout, Jazz vice president of player personnel Walt Perrin said. of them performed well when they went against each other. They each have strengths that they went to. And we noticed some things they needed to work on. cheap nfl jerseys called Lyles a smooth ball handler that Turner could have trouble guarding on the perimeter. He said Turner could guard bigger power forwards and has an inside outside offensive game.
 Notre Dame point guard Jerian Grant also was part of Saturday second session and is expected to be a first round pick. The Jazz, however, used their first picks to add rookie point guards the last two years Dante Exum and Wholesale Jerseys Trey Burke.
 The Jazz are scheduled to work out Kansas forward wholesale Jerseys Kelly Oubre on Sunday, another possibility at No. 12.
  cheap mlb baseball jerseys wholesale think the draft has some good players in it, Perrin said. don know how many I can look at and say are All Stars, but I think there some very good rotational (players), some possible top starters later down the road.

Christian
MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Juin - 01:10 (2018) Répondre en citant
BlackFriday

Nike Kobe AD
Kobe AD Shoes
Kobe A.D. Shoes
Kobe A.D.
Adidas Eqt
Eqt Adidas
Adidas Eqt Adv
Adidas Originals Eqt
Adidas EQT Support 91/16
Adidas Eqt Support 93/17
Harden Shoes
James Harden Shoes
Harden Vol 2
Harden Vol 1
Harden Vol 1 Shoes
Adidas Crazylight Boost
adidas Dame 4
adidas Crazy Explosive 2017
KD Shoes
KD 9
KD 9 Elite
KD 9 Shoes
Nike Kyrie 3
Kevin Durant Shoes
Kyrie 4
Kyrie 2
kyrie irving shoes
Kyrie Shoes
Kyrie 3
Kyrie 3 Shoes
Kyrie 3 BHM
Kyrie 3 Samurai
Lebron 14
Lebron Shoes
Lebron 14 Low
Lebron 14 Shoes
LeBron Soldier 10
LeBron Ambassador 9
Basketball Shoes
NBA Store
NBA Stars Shoes
Curry Shoes
NBA Shoes
Lebron Shose
Curry 3
Curry 2
Nike Flyknit
Nike Flyknit Racer
Nike Free Flyknit
Nike Flyknit 4.0
Nike Outlet
Nike Store
Nike Factory
Nike Factory Store
Cheap Jordans
Jordan Shoes
New Nike Shoes 2017
Nike Shoes 2017
New Yeezy Boost
Cheap Yeezys
Yeezy 700
Yeezy Boost 500
Adidas Yeezy Powerphase
Kids Yeezy Shoes
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2
Yeezy Boost 350
Yeezy Boost 350 V2
Yeezy Wave Runner 700
Yeezy Desert Rat 500
Yeezy Powerphase Calabasas
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Kids
Nmd R2
Nmd R1
Addidas Nmd
Nmd Xr1
Yeezy 500
Human Race Nmd
Cheap Adidas Shoes
Adidas Shoes 2018
Adidas NMD R1
Adidas NMD R2
Harden Vol. 2
Harden Vol. 1
Adidas Yeezy Boost
Adidas NMD Human Race
Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0
Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0
Cheap Ray Bans
Ray Ban Sale
Ray Bans On Sale
Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale
Ray Ban Wholesale
Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale
Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet
Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap
Coach Outlet
Coach Outlet Online
Coach Purses
Coach Bags
Coach Factory Outlet
Coach Factory
Coach Factory Store
Coach Outlet Store Online
Coach Bags On Sale
Coach Bags Outlet
Coach Purses Cheap
Coach Purses On Clearance
Longchamp
Longchamp Bag
Longchamp Bags
Longchamp Sale
Longchamp Outlet
Longchamp Backpack
Longchamp Tote
Longchamp Bag Sale
Longchamp Le Pliage
Longchamp Bags Outlet
Michael Kors Outlet
Michael Kors Sale
Michael Kors Outlet Online Sale
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Michael Kors
Michael Kors Handbags
Michael Kors Purses
Michael Kors Bags
Nike Free 5.0
Nike Free Run
Nike Store
Nike Free
Nike Free 3.0
Nike Free 4.0
Air Max 1 Ultra Moire
NIKE HYPERADAPT 1.0
Kobe AD
Kobe 12
Kobe Shoes
Kobe bryant Shoes
Kobe 11 Shoes
Kobe 11
Kobe 11 Elite
Kobe Shoes
Cheap Jordans
Cheap Jordans for Sale
Cheap Jordan Shoes
Jordans for Sale
Jordans Shoes 2018
New Jordans 2018
Jordan Shoes For Sale
Jordan Shoes
Red Bottom Shoes For Women
Red Bottom Shoes
Red Bottoms Shoes On Sale
Red Sole Shoes Christian Louboutin
Red Bottom Shoes Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin Sale
Christian Louboutin Shoes on Sale
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Outlet
Nike VaporMax
Nike Air Max
Nike Air Max 2017
Nike VaporMax Flyknit
Nike Air Max 2016
Nike Air Max 2018
Air Max 87
Air Max 95
Nike Air Max Zero
Nike Air Max Tavas
Nike Air Max Tailwind 8
Special Field Air Force 1s
Kobe AD
Kobe Shoes

MessagePosté le: Ven 31 Aoû - 07:59 (2018) Répondre en citant
cai123

cai123 09.01
discount oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren outlet online
cheap jordans
fitflop uk
moncler coats
fitflops uk
vans outlet store
timberland shoes
moncler outlet store
dr martens boots
coach factory outlet online
louis vuitton factory outlet
cartier watches
philipp plein outlet
kate spade outlet online
columbia outlet
pandora charms sale
canadian goose
ugg sale
moncler outlet
burberry outlet store
michael kors handbags
uggs outlet online
nike shoes
polo ralph lauren outlet online
pandora charms
air more money
cheap jordans for sale
nfl jerseys
michael kors canada
nike running shoes
red bottom heels
coach factory outlet
reebok outlet
pandora charms sale
timberland outlet
air max 95
indians jerseys
coach factory outlet
hermes handbags
longchamp outlet online
coach factory outlet
nike sneakers
ralph lauren
ugg boots
red bottom
coach factory outlet
air jordan retro
cheap air jordans
coach outlet online
fake rolex
nike dunks
tory burch outlet online
oakley sunglasses outlet
coach outlet
canada goose outlet online
asics outlet store
uggs outlet
pandora rings
ronaldo jerseys
swarovski crystal
asics outlet
pirates jerseys
pandora jewelry
tiffany and co jewelry
supra for sale
pandora sale clearance
ralph lauren uk
canada goose coats
michael kors outlet online
yeezy boost
mulberry outlet uk
ugg outlet store
pandora outlet
coach outlet online
ralph lauren uk
michael kors outlet store
cheap ray ban sunglasses
nike air max 97
adidas stan smith
kate spade handbags
pandora charms
nike outlet store
burberry outlet
ralph lauren sale
ecco outlet
ecco shoes for women
adidas outlet store
pandora jewelry outlet
new balance outlet store
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
pandora outlet store
moncler outlet store
yeezy shoes
coach outlet store
cai123 09.01

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:38 (2018)
Contenu Sponsorisé

ECAM Woluwé Index du Forum » Mécanique
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation