ECAM Woluwé

Entraide des étudiants écamiens
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

ECAM Woluwé Index du Forum » 1BAC » Chimie » Youth Frank Ragnow Jersey
Youth Frank Ragnow Jersey
MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 04:54 (2018) Répondre en citant
officialsbaseball

If he stays healthy. Those words have shadowed Sam Bradford through most of his injury-plagued eight seasons in the NFL.
And it looms large again as the 30-year-old quarterback went through the first practice of Arizona Cardinals training camp Saturday.
”I think you have to be optimistic Authentic Marquis Haynes Jersey ,” he said. ”I think if you’re not optimistic, then the odds of staying healthy and the odds of playing well, they’re probably not that great.”
Injuries have limited Bradford to 80 games in his eight seasons. He’s twice torn the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee, and another left knee injury wiped out nearly all of his 2017 season in Minnesota.
When the Cardinals found themselves without any quarterbacks following the retirement of Carson Palmer, they turned to Bradford, who – when healthy – has put up strong numbers.
But Arizona also pulled off a deal that got them Josh Rosen in the draft, and Rosen has been impressive in offseason workouts. But for now, this is Bradford’s team.
”I want Josh with the mentality that he wants to start,” first-year Cardinals coach Steve Wilks said. ”I don’t waver that Sam is our starter. It’s his job to lose and competition makes us better across the board.”
The Cardinals brought Bradford along slowly in the offseason and didn’t make him a full participant in workouts until the three-day mandatory minicamp.
”His knee, talking to him, is stronger than it’s ever been,” Wilks said. ”I think the plan that we created and put in place for him back when we signed him has been phenomenal http://www.billsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jeremy-kerley-jersey , just with the training staff, physical therapy, strength and conditioning.”
Bradford would say only that his knee feels the best it has since the injury.
”I feel good right now,” he said. ”My body’s’ in a good place and I think now we’ll see the benefits of the plan we had throughout OTAs and throughout the spring.”
Bradford signed a two-year, $40 million contract with the Cardinals, with $15 million guaranteed. But this is about more than money for Bradford, whose career earnings are listed at $124 million. He signed the largest rookie deal in history as the No. 1 overall pick in 2010, a contract that guaranteed him $50 million before he threw a pass.
The next season, rookie contracts were slotted at lower levels as part of the new labor agreement.
So what keeps Bradford going, rehab after grueling rehab?
”Just getting back out there and playing football,” he said. ”I think you just realize how much you enjoy it, how special it is to be out there Danny Shelton Jersey Patriots , to play the game. That’s really why I do this, why I continue to come back, it’s to be there on Sundays and to be out there with my guys and play football again.”
Bradford’s love of the game is clear to Wilks.
”That’s what you see,” the coach said. ”He’s made enough money that he’s taken care of his family for the rest of his life. But his passion and love for the game and wanting to compete – and I think he has a lot doubters out there.”
When he can play, Bradford plays well.
The only full game he played a year ago – Minnesota’s season opener against New Orleans – he completed 27 of 32 passes for 346 yards and three touchdowns with no interceptions. In his 15 starts with the Vikings in 2016, Bradford completed 72 percent of his passes for a career-high 3,877 yards and 20 touchdowns with five interceptions.
Since the end of OTAs, he’s kept up individual workouts, simulating quarterback moves as he works to further strengthen his knee. Bradford understands that injuries come with his line of work.
”They happen. It’s football,” he said. ”That’s not really where my mind is. It’s not something I think about. My mindset is just going out to practice every day, learning as much about this offense as I can, being a good teammate Sam Darnold Jets Jersey , being a good leader, being as good a quarterback as I can be.”

Putting together a documentary of a Super Bowl season is an extensive and exhausting project.
Except when it becomes a labor of love.
For dozens of employees at NFL Films, the 2017 Philadelphia Eagles season was particularly special. Thus, the DVD that chronicles it and becomes available to the public on Tuesday – PHI-NALLY is how it is dubbed – wasn’t exactly work.
”We are in Mount Royal, New Jersey, which is about 20 minutes from the Linc,” says Todd Schmidt, who produces such enterprises for NFL Films. ”So many of our people are lifelong fans of the Eagles, who have suffered for all those years. And that is something the becomes part of the film; we wanted people out there to understand what some of these people went through during that crazy game and this season.
”I would love for an Arizona Cardinals fan to get the same bang out of this as my 22-year-old son and a lifelong Eagles fan will, and I like to think that the story will do that. This is more than a story of a football season. It’s about why teams and fans don’t quit, and that’s what Philly fans are like. They may get a lot of criticism, but there’s a reason Rocky means so much and showing the heart to never give up means so much.”
NFL Films had the good fortune of being able to place microphones on coach Doug Pederson and quarterback Nick Foles. The exchanges between them not only are insightful football-wise Cheap Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey , they provide a window into the aggressiveness that was so critical to not only upending the Patriots in a classic Super Bowl, but in the Eagles putting together such a successful season.
Indeed, Philadelphia’s 41-33 victory in Minneapolis probably made for a much more enchanting story than had the Patriots won. After all, New England taking the NFL title is anything but new, and the Eagles last won it in 1960, when Norm Van Brocklin was the quarterback and Chuck Bednarik was playing linebacker and center.
So Schmidt opted to open the documentary with a shot of Franklin Field on the University of Pennsylvania campus – the site of that 1960 win over Green Bay. And he decided to close the film with the parade witnessed by more than 700,000 ”so you get a clear idea of what this meant to the city of Philadelphia, the people of Philadelphia, and to Eagles fans.”
NFL Films actually makes two 55-minute films annually. The 2017 version of the Patriots’ season ”will not see the light of day,” Schmidt explains. But it also would have had plenty of cachet.
”I think every team has a story,” he says, though how many viewers would be interested in Quenton Nelson Jersey Colts , say, the Browns‘ 0-16 campaign is debatable.
”Had the Patriots won, it would have been a film of dominance; if they had won they would have been the `27 Yankees. It would have been magnificent if they had pulled out that game, two of the most amazing Super Bowls back to back. Tom Brady would go down as the greatest magician ever to walk the earth.
”We are storytellers and we would have made the elements we had work well.”
Still, the elements they had on Philadelphia’s side certainly seem more compelling. A team loses five key players, including late in the schedule the QB who appeared headed to league MVP honors. It’s an underdog in all of its postseason games despite being a top seed. Its history of falling short is monumental.
And then it wins a classic Super Bowl against an NFL dynasty.
”The Eagles story has a lot more historical context, which is red meat to a storyteller,” Schmidt says. ”The more context and unique elements of the story, the better the story. So I loved the Eagles story.”
As did so many of his co-workers.

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 04:54 (2018)
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Youth Frank Ragnow Jersey
ECAM Woluwé Index du Forum » Chimie
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation