ECAM Woluwé

Entraide des étudiants écamiens
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

ECAM Woluwé Index du Forum » 1BAC » Physique » Surviving 3 Kids- A Trip to the Pool
Surviving 3 Kids- A Trip to the Pool
MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 14:46 (2018) Répondre en citant
lonwaysafety

Surviving 3 Kids: A Trip to the Pool

AdvertisementI’m back today, sharing another post in my “Surviving 3 Kids” series here on Disney Baby. Today, let’s talk about a trip to the pool. No matter how many little ones you have, an afternoon at the pool can be a bit hectic. From keeping an eye on clumsy toddlers to avoiding the rowdy 12-year-olds (who don’t know to watch out for the clumsy toddlers,) it is a workout! This summer, we got a family pool pass and have been going a few times a week. Now that we’ve been at it for a month or so, I feel like I have a better idea on what to do and how to survive with three little ones at the pool…Don’t go alone. I’m fairly certain that if I took all three kids to the pool by myself, one of them would drown. To avoid that, I make sure that I always have another adult with me. There are plenty of other places I can handle by myself with three kids. The pool is not one of them.Do as much ahead of time as you can. Whatever you can do before you get to the pool, do it. Apply sunscreen. Go potty. Put on bathing suits. Pack the beach bag. Etc. That way, when you get there,baby stores online, you can jump right in without having to hold everyone up while you finish those kinds of tasks.Wear the baby in the shallow end. My 2- and 3-year-olds like to play in the zero-entry section of the pool. This is great because it allows me to carry my 3-month-old in a wrap or sling. I can stand,baby feeding, with just my ankles in the water, and still have a free hand to rescue my older girls whenever they fall over, etc.Invest in some life preservers. Water wings. Life jackets. Puddle jumpers. Whatever you prefer, get some. There are too many news stories about tragic events that happen while swimming.Develop a routine. We have a little system of how we do things at the pool. My kids have figured it out by now, allowing us to have a pretty smooth time while we are there.What about you? Any tried and true tips for surviving the pool?

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 14:46 (2018)
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Surviving 3 Kids- A Trip to the Pool
ECAM Woluwé Index du Forum » Physique
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation