|Patient-Centered Medical Homes (PCMHs) were created to provide medical patients a unified home-base from which all healthcare needs could be addressed. As new studies suggest that Patient-Centered Medical Homes improve healthcare and reduce unnecessary costs such as those incurred in duplicate procedures http://www.lionsauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-dwayne-washington-jersey.html , large and small healthcare providers throughout the nation are restructuring their practices as PCMHs.
A Patient-Centered Medical Home is a model for medical care that seeks to enhance quality and reduce costs by unifying a patient’s needs through a central expert, their primary physician. The primary physician maintains a vested and continuous interest in the patient, monitoring, assisting, and following up on any and all medical care a patient receives.
Patient-Centered Medical Homes have been defined by The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) http://www.lionsauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-darren-fells-jersey.html , The American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) and the American College of Physicians (ACP) as a model of patient care that maintains the following joint principles:
1. A personal physician maintains a relationship with the patient and provides for the patient’s initial medical care.
2. The personal physician guides and directs a team of staff members, and collectively, this team is responsible for patient care. This is called Physician Directed Medical Practice.
3. The personal physician provides “whole person orientation”. This means that the personal physician is responsible for and does the work of contacting specialists and following up on his or her patient’s care in the hands of specialists, hospitals, and other care providers.
4. Care is coordinated across providers and communities via the personal physician. This means that hospitals http://www.lionsauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-darius-slay-jersey.html , community programs, specialists, and even appropriate family members are continually integrated in a way that provides superior, well-informed, and sensitive care to a patient across many spectrums of services and cultural needs.
5. Quality and safety are emphasized. Evidence-based research is implemented into the provider system http://www.lionsauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-dj-hayden-jersey.html , giving the patient optimal and up-to-date knowledge regarding care options and answers. Physicians are held accountable for the continued care of the patient, and the patient’s feedback is welcomed, and helps to craft improvement among practices.
6. The relationship between the physician, healthcare staff, and the patient results in enhanced hours via open and personalized scheduling http://www.lionsauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-cornelius-lucas-jersey.html , as well as and new methods of contact, such as personal phone calls and emails, between patients and providers.
7. Payment is altered is such a way that it recognizes and appropriately remits a vastly different set of work-related tasks, such as management for care outside the practice, coordination of care efforts and costs http://www.lionsauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-calvin-johnson-jersey.html , greater implementations of healthcare technology, such as that provided by e-MDs, and physician-patient contact time above and beyond standard “fee by service” practices. In addition to these elements, incentives reward physicians for savings generated by quality, coordinated care.
Healthcare professionals see the benefits and value of providing coordinated http://www.lionsauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-brandon-thomas-jersey.html , compassionate care at the highest quality level. Because new technology makes coordinated care possible across vast groups of providers, Patient-Centered Medical Homes are developing nationwide. Learn more about how to make coordinated care work for your practice by contacting e-MDs.
e-MDs is committed to providing affordable and integrated EHR and Practice Management Software solutions, including clinical, financial and document management modules designed to automate medical practice processes and chart management – delivering the clinical tools needed to succeed in today’s health care environment.
You can find additional detailed information about all the different services and benefits an EHR system has to offer your practice by contacting a representative right now at 1.888.344.9836 or sales@e-mds, or visiting them online at www.e-mds RSS is fast replacing email marketing and newsletters. You would not want to be left behind would you? Your competitor will surely overtake you and speed right up. RSS is mostly called Really Simple Syndication http://www.lionsauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-barry-sanders-jersey.html , although some give other meaning to the acronym. It is a process by which you could place a feed on websites that can read RSS from your directory.
Information distribution has been made simply by RSS. Simply put, with RSS, you can place your headline to other website for more people to see it. In marketing, it is a known concept that the more people you reaches to, the more likely that your product will sell.
RSS is an XML-based application. XML is similar in a way to HTML http://www.lionsauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-anthony-zettel-jersey.html , which we all know is the most common website creator application. From a directory, it would feed the headlines into website that has an RSS reader. Creating an RSS feed would definitely boost up your sales. How can you make an RSS feed? Just follow these simple steps:
Create a file for your feed.
Using a certain format, youd have to create the XML version of your feed. It should include the title or the headline, the bodys short description, and the link where it can be read. There are a lot of different RSS web channel editor you can use for this. Some programs just require you to write news and articles down on a notepad and when placed on the editor http://www.lionsauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-ameer-abdullah-jersey.html , it will show up with the necessary formatting ready for upload. It would be advisable to make at least ten articles for your feed.
Save and Upload the file.
After creating your file, save your work as an XML, RSS, or an RDF file. Then you are now ready to upload it. Upload the file using your FTP program and place it on your web server. This process no. Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Hockey Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys