ECAM Woluwé

Entraide des étudiants écamiens
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

ECAM Woluwé Index du Forum » 1BAC » Chimie » l]. Several track athletes will also compete in road event
l]. Several track athletes will also compete in road event
MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Jan - 04:39 (2018) Répondre en citant
bellis555

SAINT JOHN, N. Peter Holland Jersey .B. - Eric Radford has always found solace in the keys of his piano, so when his coach Paul Wirtz died of cancer in 2006, Radford sat down and just played. "My whole life was turned upside down in that moment," Radford said. "I dont know where (the music) comes from, it just came out of my fingers." The song Radford composed that day — aptly called "Tribute" — is the music he and pairs partner Meagan Duhamel are skating their short program to this season. Its both a way of remembering his late coach, and a touching tribute to all the people who have helped the two skaters over the course of their careers. "Its for all the coaches, all the family, all the friends, and the partners weve had before, everybody whos been there along our journey," said Duhamel. Radford and Duhamel, favourites for a medal at the Sochi Olympics after claiming bronze at the world championships last spring, will debut their short program for a global audience Friday at Skate Canada International. The 28-year-old Radford grew up in Balmertown — the northernmost town reachable by car in Ontario and a 28-hour drive from Toronto — and began playing the piano at eight, the same year he started skating. His love of music is part of what first drew him to skating, and his two passions have been intertwined since. "Music through my whole skating career has provided the biggest balance, because theres been ups and downs, but when I can go home and sit at my piano, it clears my mind completely, and everything is back to normal," said Radford, who studied at Torontos Royal Conservatory of Music and is working on his Grade 10. Friends whove heard Radford play had encouraged him for years to skate to a piece of his own music. It helps, he said, that the type of music he writes is "very skateable." "Its emotional, its something you might hear on a film soundtrack," Radford said. "Im very lucky my two major talents, skating and music, are able to complement one another and come together in a moment like this." The 28-year-old Radford is always at his piano "fiddling around," and figures hes composed hundreds of songs over the years, but knew if he ever skated to one it would be this particular piece, which he describes as more "inspirational" than sad. He worked with Canadian composer Louis Babin to arrange the music for an orchestra and then in April, they recorded the song in a Montreal studio with a 16-piece string section. "That was a whole experience in itself, it was a spiritual experience hearing my music come to life in the studio," Radford said. The only concern for Duhamel, a 27-year-old from Lively, Ont., was that she wouldnt be as emotionally invested in the music as her partner — hence the decision to make the song a tribute to all the people in their lives. "I think (using the music) was a good idea, and I think theres no better time to do it than at the Olympics, when the whole world will be watching and theyll see it," Duhamel said. "Thats the most inspirational time of our careers that were going to have." Still, in a sport in which the same pieces of music are continuously regurgitated — think of the "Battle of the Carmens" between Katarina Witt and Debi Thomas at the 1988 Calgary Games — Radford knew that using an original piece of music, composed by himself no less, was an Olympic-sized risk. "We put ourselves out there as skaters and as athletes in a subjective sport where a whole lot of it can be based as opinion. And Im also putting myself out there as an artist, and putting my soul out there with this piece of music," he said. "People like orange but hate red, so some people will love it or not like it. But its unique that I get to use both of my talents, and when we skate to the music, I think it will combine to create a special moment rather than just a performance of skating." American Timothy Dolensky has skated to piano music hes composed, and Radford and Duhamel have been told a Ukrainian skater in the 90s did the same thing. But the Canadians believe it will be a first for an Olympics. Wirtz was 47 when he died of non-Hodgkins lymphoma. Among the skaters hed coached were his brother Kris Wirtz and pairs partner Kristy Sargeant. Radford plans to someday pursue his music to the same degree that hes pursued skating, perhaps working producing, or writing for film or video games. Their free program, meanwhile, is to "Alice in Wonderland." "Both programs are eye-popping," Duhamel said, "and they will stand out compared to what everyone else is doing." Ken Dryden Jersey . "There are a lot of things that are going very well in this organization. Im not coming in here to rip things apart," Nicholson told reporters Friday. "I know what Hockey Canada was when I started, and I know where this (Oilers) organization is today. Jean Beliveau Jersey .4 seconds left and dribbled up court, weaving through Pitts defence. http://www.hockeycanadiensauthority.com/carey-price-canadiens-jersey-c-5/ . The 23-year-old McNabb was an All-Star with the American Hockey Leagues Rochester Americans this season, posting seven goals and 22 assists in 38 games. In 12 games with the Sabres this season, McNabb has accumulated six penalty minutes and a plus-1 rating. He has scored one goal and seven assists in 37 career games with the Sabres, who originally selected him in the third round (66th overall) of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft.OTTAWA -- Former world champion Catharine Pendrel headlines the 16-athlete roster of Canadian cyclists who will compete at the upcoming Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. Pendrel, from Kamloops, B.C., will be joined by Emily Batty of Brooklin, Ont., Max Plaxton of Victoria and Raphael Gagne of Quebec City in the mountain bike discipline. The Canadian track cyclists include Jasmin Glaesser of Coquitlam, B.C., Laura Brown and Steph Roorda of Vancouver, Joseph Veloce of Fonthill, Ont., Hugo Barrette of Sherbrooke, Que., Vincent De Haitre of Cumberland, Ont., Zach Bell of Watson Lake, Yukon, Remi Pelletier-Roy of Quebec City, Victorias Nic Hamilton, Torontos Ed Veal and Vancouvers Aiidan Caves. Bob Gainey Jersey. Several track athletes will also compete in road events. Leah Kirchmann of Winnipeg is also on the road team. "Cycling has been a Commonwealth Games sport since the inaugural edition of the events precursor, the 1930 British Empire Games," Canadian chef de mission Chantal Petitclerc said Tuesday in a release. "This sport has a huge tradition both at the Commonwealth Games and within the Canadian sport community. "With the cycling team being one of our larger sports at the Glasgow Games, I am sure we will be treated to many exciting moments on the track, road and trails." The Games will be held July 23-Aug. 3. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité
MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Jan - 04:39 (2018)
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Juil - 08:51 (2018) Répondre en citant
Meeniwo9471

asd20180702
cheap nike
oakley eyeglasses
beats headphones
pandora bracelet
air max 97
kyrie 4
ecco
barbour
polo ralph
air jordan retro 11
nike air max 2018
uggs clearance
rihanna puma
ray bans
polo ralph lauren outlet online
north face jackets clearance
jordan 11 win like 96
christian louboutin
michael kors handbags outlet
north face clearance
red jordan 11
yeezy boost 350 v2
pandora sale
red bottom
longchamp outlet
uggs slippers
vans store
ugg slippers
pandora bracelet
birkin bag
fake yeezys
kyrie 3
goyard
birkenstock sandals
air jordan shoes
asics running shoes
lebron 15 shoes
birkenstock sandals
barbour jackets
kyrie 3 basketball shoes
golden goose
air max 2018
kyrie irving shoes
michael kors outlet
tommy hilfiger outlet online
north face outlet online
yeezy beluga
cheap soccer cleats
huarache shoes
nike store
pandora charms
nmd r1
air max 2018
balenciaga
asics gel
new jordans coming out
nike air max plus
pandora bracelet charms
fake rolex watches
huaraches nike
coach handbags outlet
asics shoes
skechers
underarmour
pandora charms
yeezy zebra v2
birkenstock outlet
pandora jewelry
adidas outlet store
polo ralph lauren outlet
air force one
replica watches
air force 1
nike uptempo
calvin klein online
birkenstock shoes
michael kors outlet online
soccer cleats
puma outlet
off white nike
red bottom
nike outlet online
converse shoes
curry 4
win like 82
yeezy shoes
kyrie 4
skechers shoes
red 11s
north face jackets
valentino shoes
adidas yeezy
kyrie 4 confetti
longchamp
pandora jewelry
nike air vapormax
louboutin boots
michael jordan shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
red bottoms
christian louboutin red soles
pandora sale
adidas shoes
off white shoes
nike shoes
polo outlet
coach outlet store
curry shoes
rayban sunglasses
birkin bags
pandora jewelry official site
christian louboutin men
north face coats
blue tint yeezy
air max 270
vapor max
wholesale nfl jerseys
new jordans 2018
soccer cleats
north face jackets
vapor max
pandora jewelry
mbt
christian louboutin shoes
under armour outlet online
the north face jackets
vapormax flyknit
north face sale
under armour outlet online
skechers outlet
fitflop sandals
nike factory store
beats wireless
fitflop
skechers shoes
adidas nmd
balenciaga triple s
nike outlet store online
curry basketball shoes
nike shox
nike huarache
skechers outlet online
jordan retro 12
air presto
jordan 12
air max 97 ultra
jimmy choo outlet
red bottom shoes
kobe 12
cortez
nike kd
the north face outlet online
adidas outlet
red bottom heels
yeezy boost
canada goose jackets
air max 270
timberland pro
kd 10
reebok shoes
fitflop
clarks shoes
off white jordan
vapormax plus
birkenstocks
fake yeezy boost
huaraches nike
michael kors outlet clearance
red bottoms louboutin
adidas shoes for women
vapor max
pandora bracelet
uggs on sale
air max plus
pandora jewelry 70 off clearance
valentino outlet
lacoste polo shirts
birkenstock
skechers outlet
louboutin shoes
asics gel lyte
red bottoms for men
north face outlet online
tory burch outlet
tory burch handbags
fenty puma
kate spade outlet
canadian goose jacket
north face jackets for women
yeezy boost 350 v2
adidas outlet online
yeezy shoes
kyrie 4 confetti
oakley sunglasses for men
timberland outlet stores
nike outlet online
yeezy blue tint
kd 10
yeezy
fenty puma
supreme hoodie
longchamp bags
ray-ban sunglasses
timberland boots for women
ugg boots
nike kyrie

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:15 (2018)
Contenu Sponsorisé

ECAM Woluwé Index du Forum » Chimie
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation