ECAM Woluwé

Entraide des étudiants écamiens
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

ECAM Woluwé Index du Forum » 1BAC » Mécanique » and made free throws." The Celtics, who attempted
and made free throws." The Celtics, who attempted
MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 04:28 (2017) Répondre en citant
bellis555

DALLAS -- Vernon Fiddler and the Dallas Stars are sure making their playoff chase interesting. Matt Miazga Jersey . Fiddler extended a shootout when he recovered to score after almost falling down, and Tyler Seguin had the game-winner and the Stars beat Nashville 3-2 on Tuesday night to keep their hold on the Western Conferences eighth and final playoff spot. "I just really thought that was part of his plan to distract the goaltender," coach Lindy Ruff joked. "But it was great to see him finish off the play." The first two shooters for each team came up empty in the shootout before Nashvilles Roman Josi shot and it appeared that Kari Lehtonen had made the stop. But the puck trickled under the pads and slid just past the line. Needing to score to keep the game going, Fiddler slipped after taking off, but got upright in time to make a shot in the lower left side of the net. "That was something else," said Fiddler, who had an issue with a skate. "They tried to fix it, our trainer did. He told me not to turn that way, but I didnt listen to him. Maybe I should have listened to him, but I was just thankful that it caught my other edge." After Matt Cullen failed to score for Nashville, Seguin -- who had been 1 of 6 in shootout chances this season -- ended the game with his shot and eliminated the Predators from post-season contention. "Going fourth tells you that the lack of success put him in that slot," Ruff said. "Hes been great all year 5-on-5, overtime ... I think theres players that can seize the moment, and he seized that moment." Dallas has 89 points, two ahead of Phoenix after the Coyotes got a point for an overtime loss at Columbus. Both teams have three games left. "Its huge. Obviously, youre scoreboard watching," Fiddler said. "We saw Phoenix picked up a point so we wanted to do anything we could to pick up any kind of points. Its a big two points." The Stars play twice more at home, including the makeup Wednesday night against Columbus of the March 10 game when Stars forward Rich Peverley collapsed on the bench in the first period because of an irregular heartbeat. Dallas regular-season finale is Sunday at Phoenix. Jamie Benn scored his 34th goal for the Stars, who are trying to avoid another late-season collapse. Dallas lost its 2011 regular-season finale with a playoff spot on the line, and missed the post-season again after losing its final five games in 2012 and then going 0-4-1 down the stretch last season. Gabriel Bourque scored two goals for Nashville, which with 82 points and only three games left have no possibility of getting into the top eight. "Played some good hockey, feel like we got better through the season, so we can obviously hang our hat on that," centre Mike Fisher said. "But its still disappointing." Lehtonen had 27 saves in regulation and overtime. Pekka Rinne stopped 28 shots, and remained at 161 victories, tied for the most in Nashville franchise history. The Stars missed a big chance in the third period when they had a two-man advantage for 1 minute, 38 seconds. They got three shots off. Dallas was up 1-0 less than 2 1/2 minutes into the game when Alex Goligoski scored from the top of the circle. Nashville got even when Bourque scored early in the second period, after Craig Smith worked the puck around the back of the net and passed out to the middle for the shot. Benn scored on a breakaway in the second period, but Bourque scored again midway through the third period. "Obviously, desperate team over there, desperate team in here," defenceman Shea Weber said. "A little bit of a slow start in the first. Kind of weathered their storm and I think after that, we fought hard. ... We just couldnt find a way to get the win." Notes: Ray Whitney missed his third game in a row for Dallas with a lower body injury. ... There was a brief delay with 3:16 left in the third period when arena workers had to replace one of the sheets of plexiglass that had a large star-shaped crack after a hard shot, apparently by Stars centre Cody Eakin. ... Goligoski had a goal and six assists in the season series against Nashville that Dallas won 3-2. ... Dallas has won seven of its past eight games at home, the loss coming in a shootout. John Brooks Jersey . -- Theres nothing like winning to bring hope for a struggling team. Matt Besler Jersey . "I dont know where we would be without him," McClendon said. "Hes done a tremendous job for us and (Wednesday) was no different." Logan Morrison drove in two runs in Seattles big sixth inning, Young pitched seven strong innings and the Mariners beat the Houston Astros 5-2 to complete a three-game sweep. http://www.usasoccerauthority.com/brad-guzan-usa-jersey/ . A larger-than-life personality known for his intimidating style in the 18-yard box, Schmeichels career spanned some 20 years -- including a memorable tenure at Manchester United.NEW ORLEANS -- Anthony Davis is getting even better while the New Orleans Pelicans close out another difficult season. Davis set career highs with 40 points and 21 rebounds, and Eric Gordon made two crucial free throws in overtime to lead the Pelicans to a 121-120 overtime victory over the Boston Celtics on Sunday night. "My teammates tell me that they feed off my energy and they want me to be great so I cant be timid and do what it takes to help my team win," said Davis, who also blocked three shots, making him the eight player in NBA history with at least 40 points, 20 rebounds and three blocks in a game. "Were trying to do a better job of making me comfortable down the stretch." Tyreke Evans added 26 points and Gordon had 19 for the Pelicans (27-39), who had lost two consecutive games. Gordons foul shots with 9.4 seconds remaining gave the Pelicans a 121-117 lead. "In overtime we did enough to squeak out a one-point win," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said. Jeff Green, who led Boston with 39 points, answered Gordons free throws in overtime with a three-point play that trimmed New Orleans lead to 121-120 with 5.7 seconds remaining. But the Celtics were unable to foul on the inbounds play and New Orleans ran out the clock. "At least we played with better poise at the end of regulation and overtime," said Celtics coach Brad Stevens, who blamed a defensive miscommunication for Boston not committing the late foul. "We gave ourselves a chance to win on the offensive end. Guys got a couple of stops, just not enough at the end." Davis did not score in overtime but controlled the middle by grabbing six rebounds. He became the first player in franchise history to have at least 40 points and 20 rebounds in a game. He is averaging 32.3 points in his last six games. His previous high for points was Friday night when he scored 36 in a loss against Portland. Davis 21 rebounds erased his previous career high of 19 against Orlanddo on Jan. Omar Gonzalez Jersey. 26. "I think he can do this 10 to 15 times a year just because he is so gifted and does things for the right reason," Williams said. "Obviously, he has great athletic ability but some of that stuff is just him. We try to put him in a position where he can be a dominant player." Green made three big free throws late in regulation, tying it at 110. Davis answered with a jumper for New Orleans, but Kris Humphries, who scored 16 points, sent the game into overtime on a long jumper from the right corner. "Thats a tough one to swallow," said Celtics forward Jared Sullinger, who scored 14 points. "(Humphries) hitting that big shot to send it into overtime, we thought we could win. In the end we came up short." Avery Bradley had 12 points for the Celtics, who lost their fourth consecutive game. Evans layup with 5:33 remaining in the fourth quarter gave the Pelicans a 102-89 lead. Boston then closed with a 23-10 surge to force the extra period. It was similar to the past two games when the Pelicans blew leads against Memphis and Portland. "We played defence in the fourth quarter and in overtime and got stops when we needed it," Davis said. "We came up with the rebounds and made free throws." The Celtics, who attempted to push the pace against the defence-minded Pelicans, closed the first half on a 17-8 run to take a 64-57 halftime lead. Boston scored 39 points in the second period. Green had 20 points at the break. He had a tying dunk with 4:11 left and a 3-pointer with 2:35 remaining, giving Boston a 54-49 lead. NOTES: The Pelicans finished 24 of 28 from the free-throw line, after making their only two foul shots in the first half. ... Davis was 12 of 12 from the line, and has not missed an attempt in his past three games. ... The Pelicans have won their past five games that have gone into overtime. ... New Orleans scored a season-high 70 points in the paint, and held Boston to 46. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité
MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 04:28 (2017)
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
and made free throws." The Celtics, who attempted
ECAM Woluwé Index du Forum » Mécanique
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation