ECAM Woluwé

Entraide des étudiants écamiens
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

ECAM Woluwé Index du Forum » 1BAC » Mécanique » d Britain 13-4 in seven ends in the othe
d Britain 13-4 in seven ends in the othe
MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 04:08 (2017) Répondre en citant
bellis555

TORONTO -- Toronto defender Doneil Henry said hes not one to shy away when he makes mistakes and accepted full blame for a pair of miscues which resulted in New England Revolution goals. Mohamed Salah Jersey . Henry, who missed three games with a knee injury, was charged with a handball in the penalty area in the 82nd minute as he went to block a strike from Patrick Mullins. On the ensuing penalty kick, Lee Nguyen picked up his fourth goal of the season, giving the Revolution a 2-1 win Saturday afternoon. Henrys turnover in the 24th minute led to the Revolutions first goal of the day. Daigo Kobayashi capitalized on the turnover and sent the through ball in for rookie Mullins, whose left-footed strike beat a diving Julio Cesar to tie the game 1-1. The goal was Mullins first of his MLS career. "That pass there on the first goal, thats my fault, I take full blame for that, but it was a tough match," said Henry. "I think we were very unfortunate not to put more goals in the back of the net, but at the end of the day, I have to get better, and thats on me. "Second half penalty, dying seconds of the game, thats unfortunate, no way I go to hand ball that, Im not even looking at the ball. I just tried to put my body in the way." In Henrys absence defender Bradley Orr filled in at centre-back, but TFC coach Ryan Nelsen felt Orr was playing out of position. "Doneil had been training really well and him and Steven (Caldwell) are centre-backs, Brad is not a centre-back," Nelsen explained. "Also, if you look at the attributes of Steven and Bradley, theyre very similar type players. I thought we needed some athleticism. "I didnt think that was our problem." The win was the first in eight tries at BMO Field for New England (4-3-2), and stretches its undefeated streak to four games. Toronto (3-4-0) has now lost three straight. Henry had an opportunity to redeem himself in the 84th minute as Michael Bradley sent in a cross off a set piece, but Henrys header sailed just over the bar. Then in the 86th minute, Gilberto put a header off a Mark Bloom cross off the post. "I thought the first half, early on, we created some good chances, just unlucky not to score, its frustrating. I thought we were the better side in the second half," said Jermain Defoe, who returned to the Reds lineup after missing five weeks due to a hamstring injury. "Overall I thought we were the better team, especially the second half, they didnt really create anything. We were the ones creating everything for the chances." Toronto opened the scoring in the sixth minute as Jacksons strike deflected off of Revolution defender A.J. Soares and got past keeper Bobby Shuttleworth. The goal was Jacksons first in MLS. Mullins had an excellent chance to give the visitors a 2-1 lead in the 28th minute with a strike in the area but put it wide of the goal. "The most important thing is that we got the three points, especially in a tough place to play on the road," said Mullins. "I think the big thing today was not me scoring or Lee scoring, it was a full team effort from start to finish and us getting the win." Cesar made a huge save off of Teal Bunbury in the 39th minute. A Revs midfielder sent the ball into the area for Bunbury, but he failed to get enough on the ball before Cesar was able to grab possession of the ball. Gilberto had a number of first half chances for Toronto. In the fifth minute, the forward put his strike just wide of the net. Then in the 30th minute, Gilbertos strike from the left side of the box went of the far goal post. Jackson was handed a yellow card in the 43rd minute for a dangerous play as his boot caught Revs defender Chris Tierney in the chest. "Its really difficult when you start slow, and they capitalized on that scoring early," said Revolution coach, Jay Heaps. "The first half was very open, it could have been 2-2 and I thought that the team fought hard and found a way to win as we didnt play our best so that is always nice." The two teams reconvene August 30 at Gillette Stadium in New England before a third and final meeting Oct. 25 at BMO Field. Loris Karius Jersey . Lowry and the Raptors officially announced a four-year US$48 million dollar deal Thursday. The deal was reported last week but couldnt be made official until Thursday, when the moratorium on signings was lifted. "They were real factors. I did my homework. Dejan Lovren Jersey . Langer appeared to be in trouble when his second shot on the par-5 18th ended up in the rough short of the green. He hit a brilliant pitch to 5 feet and made the putt after Slumans birdie attempt rolled just wide. http://www.soccerliverpoolproshop.com/c-16-emre-can-liverpool-fc-jersey.aspx . Speaking on TSN Radio 1050s TSN Drive with Dave Naylor on Monday, Colangelo said he had no intention of tanking the shortened 2011-12 season, but definitely wanted a high pick in the draft. "I wish that word wasnt used for headline reasons," said Colangelo, "but the story behind it was: how can we fix the system? How can we tweak the system to make it less likely that teams are rewarded for losing records? "I do believe that if youre as transparent as we were at the time - with our season seat holders, our fans, the market place and the media - everybody knew what the plan was and what we were going through.SOCHI, Russia - Canada has a historic curling trifecta in Sochi. Jim Armstrongs rink showed its class and experience on the sometimes tricky playing surface at the Ice Cube Curling Centre on Saturday to defeat Russia 8-3 and win the gold medal at the Paralympic Winter Games. The victory comes on the heels of Canadas podium-topping performances in both mens and womens curling at last months Olympics and marks the first time a country has won all three tournaments in the same year. Meanwhile, Britain defeated China 7-3 to win the bronze. Canada has dominated wheelchair curling since the sport made its Paralympic debut eight years ago, winning gold at both the 2006 and 2010 Games to go along with triumphs in the 2009, 2011 and 2013 world championships. Up 5-2 in the sixth end, Canada capitalized on one of a number of miscues by Russia to grab a commanding lead. Russian skip Andrey Smirnov missed an attempted takeout with the hammer, allowing Canada to steal three and hand the two-time defending gold medallists a commanding 8-2 lead. Russia got one back in the seventh end to make it 8-3, but decided to shake hands midway through the eighth to seal a Canadian victory that was really never in doubt. Fans of both countries saluted the players with raucous applause at the end of the maatch as the Canadians hugged and congratulated each other. Pedro Chirivella Jersey. Warm weather throughout the tournament in the city on the shores of the Black Sea wreaked havoc with the ice at times, but Canada managed to navigate the sometimes-volatile conditions to cruise to the Paralypmic title. The Canadian rink of Armstrong, Ina Forrest, Sonja Gaudet, Dennis Thiessen and alternate Mark Ideson found themselves down early after Russia scored two in the first end in front of a boisterous and partisan gathering. Canada, which downed China 5-4 in a tight semifinal earlier in day, got one back in the second before stealing another in the third to knot the score 2-2. The Russians, who thumped Britain 13-4 in seven ends in the other semifinal, fell behind 4-2 in the fourth when Smirnovs couldnt clear the house and Canada scored two more. An error by Armstrong in the fifth end opened the door for the Russians but Smirnov couldnt capitalize as Canada stole another point to take a 5-2 advantage. Canada, which defeated the hosts 5-4 during round-robin play, was supported by a small gathering of fans scattered amongst the noisy and flag-waving Russian contingent. The gold medal is Gaudets third, Armstrong and Forrest won their second, and Thiessen and Ideson picked up their first. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité
MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 04:08 (2017)
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
d Britain 13-4 in seven ends in the othe
ECAM Woluwé Index du Forum » Mécanique
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation