ECAM Woluwé

Entraide des étudiants écamiens
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

ECAM Woluwé Index du Forum » 1BAC » Structure et technologie des matériaux métallique » 21-footer in the final minute of the first quarter. Detroit
21-footer in the final minute of the first quarter. Detroit
MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Déc - 04:27 (2017) Répondre en citant
bellis555

CALGARY - The Calgary Flames wont make the NHL playoffs this season, but that sure hasnt deterred their effort. Terrell Owens Jersey . Karri Ramo had 33 saves in regulation plus three more in the shootout and red-hot Mike Cammalleri scored the winning goal as the Flames won 2-1 over the San Jose Sharks on Monday. Scoreless after two shots each, Cammalleri moved in from off the right wing and went short side on Alex Stalock, setting off a roar from the Scotiabank Saddledome crowd announced at 19,289. Cammalleri entered the night tied with Jarome Iginla for the most goals since the trade deadline (9) and tied with Tyler Seguin for the most points over that same period (15). It then came down to Karri Ramo, who thwarted James Sheppard to clinch it. That coming on the heels of stops against Patrick Marleau and Joe Pavelski. "We played the total team game. I know that Karri Ramo played well, brought us some big saves at the right time, but to pick one player of the game tonight, we could have a long list. I felt that it was a real solid team effort," said Flames coach Bob Hartley. Joe Colborne scored in regulation for Calgary (30-35-7). The Flames have won 10 of their last 13 on home ice. "Lets play well at home, lets get a swagger in this building," said Hartley. "I think the fans are unbelievable, theyve been behind us since the start of the season. The way were playing right now is maybe a small way to say thank you for all our great support." It was also Calgarys league-leading 43rd one-goal game. Thats two away from the club record of 45 set in 2005-06. "Its a tough test whenever San Jose comes in and the fact that we were able to match them and pull one out in the shootout is pretty special," said Colborne. "We hope to be battling them for a divisional or a conference lead sooner rather than later so its a huge experience for us." Sheppard scored in regulation for San Jose (46-18-9). Its his second goal in as many games for Sheppard, matching his output from the seasons first 56 games. Despite having their four-game road winning streak come to an end, the point was enough for the Sharks to clinch a playoff spot for the 10th consecutive season. "It was probably an inevitability but there is satisfaction in clinching," said Sharks coach Todd McLellan. "That was one of the goals that we set out to do and theyve accomplished that. It wouldve been nice to get the two points, obviously were in a heck of a race for other things so thats a little bit disappointing, but we have to move on." The Sharks lead atop the Pacific Division increases to two points over Anaheim, but the Ducks hold two games in hand. "We were going to clinch no matter what. It was just a matter of time," said Sharks captain Joe Thornton. "Weve just got to continue to get points. It wouldve been nice to get two but well take the one." San Jose wraps up its short two-game road trip in Edmonton on Tuesday night. After being outplayed much of the first period, Calgary had a much better second. Early on, Stalock had to be sharp, throwing up his blocker to deny Sean Monahan from the slot and stopping Kris Russell from in close after he was set up neatly by Kenny Agostino. The Flames kept up the pressure and it eventually paid off on Colbornes ninth goal at 18:00, the result of a heady play by rookie defenceman Tyler Wotherspoon. Playing his 10th NHL game, the 21-year-old faked a shot and sent a perfect cross-ice pass to Colborne, alone at the side of the net, who buried it over Stalock as he desperately slid across. "Thats an all-star play right there," said Colborne, who has five goals in the past 11 games. "Not too many guys can fake a shot, head up, and find me back door — flat pass through the seam. That was an all-world play." After missing six weeks with a knee injury, Ramos first two starts since his return have been excellent. Saturday night he stopped 24-of-25 in the Flames 8-1 win in Edmonton. One area he had struggled in were shootouts going 0-3 and stopping just 6 of 14 shots coming into Mondays game. "Its a tough situation. Its something that I have to better at, I need to make more saves," said Ramo. "We took a look at the shootouts when I had a little bit of time off so we decided to change some things and work on that and today it worked and that was a good thing, it gives you confidence." Ramo improves to 13-10-4. Stalock had 26 saves in regulation. He hasnt lost in regulation in his last six starts (4-0-2) and is 11-4-2 on the year. "A point in any game in this league is good, especially on the road. Two points were right there. It wouldve been huge, obviously, for the race for the Pacific," Stalock said. "Obviously our goal was to make the playoffs but everybody in this room knew that we should make the playoffs. Its an honour to make the playoffs. Not everyone can. Now the last nine are about positioning." Notes: San Jose D Brad Stuart (upper body) returned after missing 13 games...San Jose owns the fourth longest playoff streak in professional sports (NHL, NFL, NBA, MLB). They trail Detroit Red Wings (22), San Antonio Spurs (16) and Denver Nuggets (10). Robbie Gould Jersey .com) - Whew! North Dakota States reign as the three-time FCS national champion was pushed to the limit by South Dakota State on Saturday, but freshman R. San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . Smith, who raised eyebrows at the CFL combine in March with his ability on both sides of the ball, confirmed in a statement he tested positive for the anabolic steroid Stanozolol prior to auditioning for league officials. http://www.officialauthenticsf49ersonline.com/AUTHENTIC-RASHARD-ROBINSON-49ERS-JERSEY/ . Pedroia reached the milestone with a little panache, hitting a grand slam in the sixth inning and propelling the Boston Red Sox to a 7-1 win over the Oakland Athletics on Friday night.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - The Clippers success isnt just because of Blake Griffins scoring and Chris Pauls playmaking. The dramatic improvement in rebounding has been an integral part as well. Paul had 28 points and 15 assists, Griffin added 25 points, and the Clippers held their own on the glass against one of the NBAs top teams in that department en route to a 112-103 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Saturday night. DeAndre Jordan had 12 rebounds for the Pacific Division leaders, who have had at least one player with double-digit rebounds in a franchise-record 46 consecutive games. The previous mark was 44, by the 1977 Buffalo Braves. "Well take it," Jordan said. "But weve got to keep building on it, because that was the knock on us last year. We gave up too many rebounds and too many offensive boards. But now, I feel like were getting better as a team. We cant get out and score the way we can without controlling the glass. Theyre a big team, so we knew we had to be physical early." Andre Drummond had 16 points and 12 boards during an intense matchup of the leagues top two players in rebounding and field goal percentage. Jordan came in leading Drummond in both categories, and is trying to join Wilt Chamberlain and Dwight Howard as the only players in NBA history to finish a season that way. Chamberlain did it eight times, and Howard did it in 2009-10 with Orlando. "Id be in great company, and it would be a great accomplishment for me," Jordan said. "But at the same time, we have a bigger goal. So I just want to continue to play the way that Im playing and build on that." Jordan acknowledged how much he was looking forward to this latest Andre vs. DeAndre showdown — and the next one. "Its not just the fact that were one and two, but anytime theres a young big out there whos playing well and theres going to be competition, I love that," Jordan said. The Clippers, coming off a 110-100 loss at Denver that ended their 11-game overall winning streak, extended their home winning streak to seven. They shot 54 per cent from the field and improved to 24-1 when finishing at 50 per cent or better. "We just knew that we needed to come back in here and try to get another streak started," Paul said. "We didnt want to come out flat, and I think wwe did all right. Reuben Foster Jersey. " Jonas Jerebko tied a career high with 22 points off the bench and had nine rebounds for the Pistons, who have lost five in a row and 13 straight on the road. "Its tough to lose the game and I cant be too happy about it," Jerebko said. "But at least I saw the ball go through the rim a couple of times. It made the game come a lot easier to me." The Pistons have lost the last six meetings with the Clippers, including a 112-103 decision on Jan. 20 at Detroit despite Rodney Stuckeys season-high 29 points. Stuckey had six points in the rematch, making three of eight shots. Danny Grangers four-point play gave the Clippers a 92-81 remaining after Jerebko fouled him with 7:53 remaining. The Pistons got it down to 100-94 with 3:53 left after back-to-back layups by Greg Monroe. But Paul responded with seven points in the final 2:44 to close it out. Los Angeles got 15 points from Paul and 13 by Griffin before intermission. Detroit fell behind by 13 late in the first quarter before taking its first lead, 42-41, on an alley-oop dunk by Drummond that was set up by Will Bynum with 7 minutes left in the second quarter. Jerebko capped the 24-7 run about 2 minutes later with a 16-footer for a 47-43 advantage. NOTES: The Pistons, who entered the game with a league-worst 66.6 free throw shooting percentage, attempted only two in the first three quarters compared to 20 by the Clippers. ... Paul got his 6,000th career assist in the regular season when he set up Griffins 21-footer in the final minute of the first quarter. Detroits Brandon Jennings scored his 6,000th career point on a 3-pointer in the third. ... The Pistons had 50 points in the paint, after coming in with a league-best average of 52.6. ... Griffin has scored at least 20 points in a career-high 28 straight games, starting with the 25 he had at Detroit. ... The Clippers are 28-0 at home when leading after three quarters. ... Clippers reserve G Willie Green is a product of Detroits Mercy High School and played his college ball at Detroit Mercy. ... The Pistons, who began the day averaging a league-best 14.3 offensive rebounds, had 16 against the Clippers and 16 second-chance points. ... The Pistons next and final stop on their four-game trip is Utah, where they have lost 10 in a row. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité
MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Déc - 04:27 (2017)
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
21-footer in the final minute of the first quarter. Detroit
ECAM Woluwé Index du Forum » Structure et technologie des matériaux métallique
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation